Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fourteen Actors Acting


NYT magazine put together a fantastic video gallery called Fourteen Actors Acting for its Hollywood issue. They’re all short pieces, around a minute or so, and all in black and white. There's a great assortment of actors from James Franco to Natalie Portman, Tilda Swinton and Michael Douglas. Swinton is positively riveting. ***On a side note, I can NOT get enough of Franco and just love how often he portrays himself as sexually ambiguous, despite being decidedly hetero. Ironically, I find that really sexy. Also, he's been lauded as our generation's Andy Warhol, and everyone knows how I feel about Andy.

Finally, as if it couldn't get any better, Owen Pallett, one of my favorite musicians, scored the music. He's a genius with strings and orchestral arrangements and I'm thrilled he's involved in this project. Kudos to the people who put this project together and selected the creatives involved.

Caroline

1 comment:

test said...

Love this. Hmm! I mean, ur post and this blog that I got to know what's going on with you.

ANGELA