Saturday, November 27, 2010

I can't find my phone!

We've all been in that position where we're ready to leave (possibly already late for appointment) but suddenly can't find our phone. It's disappeared into that black hole in which half pairs of socks and homework which I swear I did fell victim, never to return.

Luckily, technology solves everything these days.


I can't find my phone is a nifty little website that conveniently calls your phone so you can hear it ring. Granted, if you actually lost it in some bar somewhere or have your phone on vibrate, it won't do much, but it's cool nonetheless.

My question is: What happens if one's only source of Internet is their smartphone because the free wireless they were stealing has tragically disappeared?

This is cool and all, but I'll really be impressed when someone creates a website that will send electric jolts to the f***** who jacked my phone.

Caroline

No comments: