Wednesday, August 25, 2010

JJJJound

Yesterday I finally got around to checking out jjjjound.com, the photo-curating blog by Justin R. Saunders. If you're not familiar with Saunders, he's a freelance graphic designer who is into skateboarding, traveling, graffiti and art in general. From time to time, he is featured in "The Moment" with T Magazine to share his picks for classic seasonal menswear. Basically, he is a fusion of everything I like, incarnated.

Saunders describes JJJJound as "an archive of dope" that he started in January 2008. No text, just images. Beware, you can waste hours looking at his stuff. I know I did/will continue to do so.

Here are a few of my favorite photos I saw.









If you have your own version of jjjjound in folders on your computer, I invite you to start uploading them to the photo-sharing website pinterest.com. What I like about this site is that it allows you to grab a photo directly from a web page and then credits the photo source. You can also upload your own photos. This is yet another site on which you could spend hours. I have a profile that you can view here: pinterest.com/carolineksmith/pins

Caroline

No comments: